Dinner Seating & Curtain
Dinner Seating: 6:00pm – Curtain: 7:30pm
Saturday Matinee Seating: 12:00 PM – Curtain: 1:30pm
Sunday Matinee Seating: 12:00 PM – Curtain: 1:30pm
- All Sales Are Final – No refunds or exchanges are allowed. However, we are happy to transfer your reservation to another performance of the same show with 48 hours notice. We must have 48 hour notice in all situations including illnesses – this will allow us enough time to resell your seats – we often turn patrons away from several performances, so please be considerate of this policy. If the transfer is to a higher-priced performance the patron (except Season Ticket holders) will be charged the difference. .
- When To Arrive – Our lobby opens at 5:30 pm for evening performances, and 11:30 am for Saturday and Sunday matinees. We suggest arriving no later than 6:15 pm for evening performances and 12:15 pm for Saturday & Sunday matinees to allow enough time to enjoy your dinner.
- Late Arrivals – We cannot serve dinner to patrons that arrive within 30 minutes of curtain. No refunds are made for late patrons.
- Private Tables – Please be aware that patrons not booking an entire table may be seated with other guests.
- Age Restrictions – Candlelight strongly discourages bringing anyone under the age of 5 to the theater. No babes in arms are allowed. All persons require a ticket, regardless of age.
- Show Disclaimer – In order to provide the finest entertainment, the Candlelight reserves the right to change show, performers, date and times without notice.
- BOOKING WHEELCHAIR SEATS ONLINE – Wheelchair accessible seating is available online. Wheelchair seating can be found at tables D1, D4, D5, & D8. Please call the Box Office for assistance at 970-744-3747. Patrons needing access with minimal or no stairs should request tables in Row D (no stairs) or Row C or E (minimal stairs).
- BOOKING ‘SHOW ONLY’ TICKETS ONLINE – Show Only tickets are not available online. Please call the Box Office at 970-744-3747.
Candlelight Dinner Playhouse is proud to offer discounts and advantages for larger groups and their coordinators. Candlelight is the BEST group outing in Northern Colorado and we are happy to customize your group package to meet your specific needs. To qualify as a Group at Candlelight, you need to have a minimum of 12 paying patrons in your reservation. Any group below 12 people will be handled by our Box Office and they can be reached at (970) 744-3747. Tickets can also be purchased ONLINE. Use group events form, call or email our Group Department today to get your group set up for a stress-free, entertainment-filled activity at (970) 744-3753 or firstname.lastname@example.org.